The student news site of Holy Family Catholic High School

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Dance the Night Away at A’bulae

Glamorous dresses, spiffy suits, and upbeat music is just a glimpse into what your night may look like. So put on your dancing shoes and prepare for a fun night at prom. Prom is on Friday, April 19 at A’Bulae. 

A’Bulae is located in St. Paul, Minnesota. It has many beautiful features that will take your breath away. This includes a beautiful ballroom, a rooftop deck overlooking the city, perfect for pictures, and an extravagant dancefloor so you can dance the night away. It will be a night you won’t want to miss. Senior Keenan Olsen says. “I’m so excited to go to the prom this year. You best believe I’ll be on the dance floor all night.” Similarly, Jossy Fette said, “Prom will be super fun so I encourage everyone to go and make the best of the night.”

Prom is a dance for the upperclassmen only. A sophomore may also be able to attend if invited by a junior or senior. Tickets are on sale this week only from March 11- March 15, so remember to purchase one if you plan on attending. They will be on sale in Ms. Thorns classroom before school and Ms. Navarette’s classroom afterschool. They are $115 dollars and you must pay in cash or check. 

On the night of prom, students will take a bus to the venue for pictures, dinner, and a dance. Everyone will take the bus home from the venue as well. So, be sure to purchase a ticket so you can attend prom and have the best night ever, making memories and enjoying the company of all your friends.