The student news site of Holy Family Catholic High School

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Prom 2024: A Night to Remember

15.1.0
15.1.0

Promposals have been flooding instagram feeds and juniors and seniors have been preparing for this night for what feels like forever. Purchasing elegant dresses and suits, getting their hair and nails done, and gathering corsages and boutonnieres has been the talk of the upperclassmen, and on Friday, April 19th, the day finally came. 

This year’s Prom was held on Friday, April 19th at A’bulae in St. Paul, a wedding venue with a stunning rooftop overseeing the city lights. The sound of cameras flicker all night, bright smiles overfilling the room, and the dance floor bouncing all night. Whether it was a night out with friends or a night with someone special, everyone had a time they will remember and cherish for a lifetime. Senior Phoebe Johnson says, “I had so much fun with all of my friends. The A’Bulae was beautiful and had so many opportunities for great pictures. This will be a night I will never forget and a great last school dance at Holy Family!” Junior Audrey Fahey also says that, “I wish it was warmer, but nonetheless, the venue was really cool and adaptive for the weather. DJ Mr. Brown was doing great. I had a super fun night!” 

Prom is a lifetime memory, it is a time for students to celebrate their end of year accomplishments and have a fun night out with the people they have grown with throughout the year. It also served its purpose as being a final send off dance before the seniors prepare for graduation and their new journeys ahead. Prom was a big success this year and Senior Caitlin Sieve adds one more final piece of advice, “I encourage all students to be involved and be excited for future school dances because they truly add to your high school experience and I know these memories will stick with me and my classmates for the rest of our lives.”